Dentistry & Surgery Services
- Surgery suite with up-to-date gas anesthesia machines for safe surgical procedures.
- Anesthesia monitoring devices for early detection of emergency situations. All anesthetic procedures are monitored by a non-invasive device that continuously tracks arterial blood oxygen saturation (pulse oximetry), pulse rate, pulse strength and respiratory rate.
- Sterile surgical procedure, including an autoclave to sterilize all instruments and the use of sterile surgery gowns, masks and gloves.
- Dental prophylaxis, including ultrasonic scaling with a special periprobe tip to allow scaling to be completed below the gum line. The teeth are polished with a fluoride paste.
- X-ray equipment is capable of producing diagnostic x-rays from even large pets. Our digital radiographs allow for rapid image processing that can also be sent over the internet for board certified radiologist consultation.
- Automated blood analyzer for quick and accurate whole blood counts.
- Serum chemistry machine for pre-anesthetic screening and for immediate diagnostic testing of critically ill pets.
- Other in-house diagnostic tests for heartworm disease, feline leukemia and fecal analysis.
- Local laboratory affiliation for complete analysis of any blood test.
- Precise measurement of eye pressure with an electronic instrument called a Tonopen. This instrument is used to monitor and treat glaucoma.
- Complete line of Prescription Diet and Science Diet foods are conveniently available in all sizes manufactured.
- Behavioral consulting, including weekly puppy preschool classes and informational handouts to help correct many of your pet's worst vices.
- We have a computer program which accurately handles our billing, medical records, vaccination reminders, and educational handouts.